Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the BEAT of the week: LA Craft Beer Crawl.

We wrote about the LA Craft Beer Crawl when it first got started in 2010, and now in its third year, it's still going strong. You can still expect those great craft beer picks by The Beer Chicks (Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune) and from breweries near and far, like Green Flash, Duvel, Smog City, Bootlegger's, Eagle Rock, and more. This year, they've even added intimate seminars taught by leaders in the beer community, where you can taste exclusive beers (and whiskeys!) and learn all you can about them.


The event doesn't happen until Aug. 18, but you're advised to get your tickets ($54 for general admission, $74 for VIP) soon -- the event will sell out beforehand. Four hours of crawling, with unlimited pours -- what better way to spend your Saturday?


The LA Craft Beer Crawl will take place on Aug. 18 and will span over seven bars in downtown Los Angeles, beginning at 613 S Grand Ave.

-- Chau Tu

1 comment:

  1. I've been drinking this beer 3 years in a row, it is my favorite that's why I really want to compliment on this blog. But unfortunately I was diagnosed with a weaker colon right now so I'm really sad that I cannot drink this beer in the future. I switched into a healthier one which is a tulsi tea, a herbal tea I got from Dr. Mercola. I hope in the near future I can drink this beer! Cheers to all!

    ReplyDelete