Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Click It. BEAT picks of the week.

I didn't have much interest in seeing The Descendants based on the trailer, but after reading and hearing lots of good things (it's a New York Times Critics' Pick), we caught it this afternoon, and I highly recommend it.

Planning your Thanksgiving menu? Order delicious pie(s) from Susina Bakery.

A simple Thanksgiving side dish, Green Beans with Lemon and Brown Butter, a Tori Ritchie Tuesday Recipe.

The Kardashians (Kourtney and Khloé anyway) will be at the Grove's Barnes & Noble tomorrow night for a signing of their new book, Dollhouse.

Latest great Target / designer collaboration: Harajuku Mini by Gwen Stefani. I just wish this dress came in my size!

Clarins and FEED Projects sets at Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's (great gift ideas).

Demi Moore's divorce statement. I hope she keeps the house.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: impawards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment