Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Check It. Tazo Zen tea.

Green tea is often touted as a healthy alternative to coffee--but I find it difficult to choose green tea over coffee.

After a long and emotional weekend, I found myself at LAX early Monday morning about to board a cross-country flight. And in a long line at the airport Starbucks. I was majorly sleep-deprived and needed revitalization, but somehow didn't see relief coming from a strong and steamy Americano. I opted for a Venti Iced Green Tea (they use Tazo's "Zen" green tea). Wow. It was so refreshing and delicious, I made involuntarily "yum" noises. Slight hints of lemon, and the use of spearmint leaves, make all the difference in this outstanding green tea.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: stylehive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment