Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do It. Autumn at Scent Bar.

I'll be out of town this weekend celebrating the birthday of one of my very best friends, who now lives in San Diego. If I were going to be in Los Angeles, this perfume party would be a tempting event to attend.

Serge Lutens (who is maybe best known for his art direction/product and image development work with Shiseido during the 1980's) makes a great soft-scented perfume called Louve, among many others. I'm curious to see what's new from his classic and not-too-overpowering line.

Scent Bar is Lucky Scent's brick-and-mortar shop. I've been able to find seemingly impossible to find favorite perfumes on luckyscent.com, but have actually never stepped foot in Scent Bar--yet.

Saturday October 16 at 1:00 p.m. Scent Bar is located at 8327 Beverly Boulevard in Los Angeles. Info: (323) 782-8300

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: Lucky Scent / Scent Bar



No comments:

Post a Comment