It's April 15, which means if you haven't even glanced at your taxes yet, you're probably screwed. But you still technically have until 5pm to run to post office, so get moving!
For the rest of us, it's time to celebrate by spending our tax returns on some fun deals happening today. Feel free to drop us a comment about any other deals you might know of, and/or follow our Twitter for more during the day.
-Starbucks: This is partly an Earth Day promotion I presume, but bring in your reusable coffee tumbler and get a free coffee.
-P.F. Chang's: Tax relief discount of 15% percent off everything.
- Cinnabon: Tax Day bites with 2 free mini cupcakes from 6-8pm.
- T.G.I. Friday's: Ultimate Tax Break weekend until Sunday with Tea Party cocktails and gift card specials
- Rush Street: Tax Day happy hour with $5 premium cocktails and $3 wine and well drinks
- BLT Steak: 50% off drinks
- The Tar Pit: A special Income Tax gin cocktail for $6
- Bigfoot Lodge West: W-7 whiskey drink for $6.
*-Jamba Juice: Not tax-related, but buy 1 get 1 smoothies in honor of its 20th birthday
-- Chau Tu