Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Advance Notice. Local Natives at the Fonda.

I know I've already raved about Local Natives enough, so I'll try not to repeat myself, but really--it's time to jump on the bandwagon. The local band put on a breathtakingly energetic and passionate earlier this month at the Troubadour, living up to the hype and expectations better than anyone could have imagined. The harmonies soared, the drums rumbled in everyone's hearts, and you could just see in their eyes how in awe they were of the audience as the audience was with them. I don't know if they'll still be setting up their own instruments during soundcheck come September, but it's sure to be an amazing show nonetheless. Don't miss out this time--trust me, you'll regret it.

Local Natives will be playing the Music Box at the Fonda on Sept. 17. Tickets go on sale today at 10am, and it will sell out quickly.

-- Chau Tu

Photo credit: Local Natives

No comments:

Post a Comment