Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Check It. Anthropologie latte bowls.

I've had my eye on these for awhile, and finally ordered a set yesterday. I'm so looking forward to getting them! Anthropologie's latte bowls are not only really adorable, they're also highly versatile. Using them for ice cream, cereal, and snacks came to mind even before lattes. I think they'll also be really helpful to put chopped ingredients in while cooking, to keep things organized (like on cooking shows!).

The sets of six come in matching or assorted colors. I think the set pictured above is a fun, pretty mix, but if you're not a fan of the mix-and-match style, there's ivory, red, lime, grass (a dark green), and coral to choose from. And four options of assorted color combos. Something for everyone, really.

Now all I need is an espresso machine!

Set of six latte bowls, $30.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: www.anthropologie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment