Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Check It. MOROCCANOIL.

MOROCCANOIL (LIGHT TREATMENT) is my favorite new hair product. After nearly two bottles of happiness with Ojon Revitalizing Mist, this stuff has blown it out of the water. And I'd still recommend Ojon!

This satiny soft oil seems to be taking the beauty product world by storm, and has gotten mentions in just about every magazine you read--In Style, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Elle, Lucky, Rolling Stone, to name a few. MOROCCANOIL products were used on Angelina Jolie's hair for her August issue of Vanity Fair photos (on newsstands now).

I have curly hair which I usually straighten, and it can sometimes look dry on the ends. With the use of this on damp hair, when I'm finished styling my hair, it is just unbelievably silky smooth. Yesterday morning I used it, and left my hair curly. I had a long stroll on the Manhattan Beach boardwalk last night--and this morning, my curls are still smooth, soft and intact.

If your hair could use some new conditioning action, check this stuff out.

MOROCCANOIL is sold at professional salons and beauty supply stores, such as Beauty Collection. $41 for a 3.4 oz. bottle, $16 for mini (.85 oz.) travel size.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment