Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Check It. Between Two Ferns [The Monday Download].

When I first watched "The Landlord" a few years ago, I was pretty sure Funny or Die would probably live to be a one hit wonder. But the comedy site's been consistently pushing out funny videos and clips ever since, thanks to a lot of support from celebs willing to show that they have a sense of humor.

One of my favorite series on the site is "Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifinakis." Galifinakis, obviously, has been getting quite popular since his memorable role in The Hangover, and he continues with his trademark deadpan humor here, playing host of a talk show with a few famous stars as guests. Below is his latest, featuring Steve Carell, but if you're not familiar with the show, I'd definitely catch up by watching the earlier episodes (don't miss the Conan O'Brien and Bradley Cooper ones).

Also, this still makes me laugh out loud. Happy Monday!

-- Chau Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment