Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Eat In. Pumpkin products.

The fall is the perfect time for some nutty, pumpkin flavored products. I love pumpkin around the fall time. Here are three of my favorite pumpkin products. I can see certain things not tasting good with pumpkin, but the below products have a really exceptional flavor with a bit of the squash and spice flavor.

Pumpkin coffee -- Cost Plus World Market has a really excellent blend. Usually I hate flavored coffees, but the flavor of coffee is really well complimented by the nutty, spicy flavor of pumpkin. I usually cut the flavor by doing half breakfast blend, half pumpkin spice coffee.
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix -- Nice, spicy, fluffy pancakes. These have a lot of flavor, and are a tasty alternative to regular buttermilk on a fall morning.
Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale -- Buffalo Bill's makes excellent seasonals. In summer, it's their orange blossom cream ale. I actually like this beer better. It's spicy and goes well with the taste of hops and yeast that beer has. You can find this at Ralphs and BevMo!.

-- Lauren Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment