L.A.'s best shops and boutiques will be staying up late tonight in honor of Fashion's Night Out, a worldwide event celebrating the best in fashion with special deals and surprises all over. Being a star-studded fashion capital itself, expect some great events right here in L.A., including:
- Samuel L. Jackson (?!) hosts an exhibit at Giorgio Armani from 6:30-8:30pm, at 436 N. Rodeo Dr. in Beverly Hills
- Also at Rodeo Drive, play a fashion trivia game with real-life pieces, like Kelly Osbourne, at 6 pm (next to a Ferris wheel?)
- Justin Timberlake promoting his William Rast line at both the Century City mall and the new Santa Monica Place
- Devo's Mark Mothersbaugh (he also soundtracks all the Wes Anderson movies) and "Rachel Zoe"'s Taylor Jacobson will be at the Fred Segal at 8100 Melrose Ave.
- Rachel Bilson and Rashida Jones expected at the 3.1 Phillip Lim party on 631 N. Beverly Blvd.
- will.i.am and skateboarder Rob Dyrdek will be on the red carpet at the Beverly Center (8500 Beverly Blvd.), which will have free parking and shuttles to other FNO events
Check out more events on Fashion's Night Out site, and have a stylish time!
**Also this weekend:
- Fashion-related: did you get a hold of Alexa Chung x Madewell yet?
- Not fashion-related: Sound of Music all weekend at the New Beverly, the second-to-last weekend of the Dennis Hopper exhibit at MOCA, Joaquin Phoenix's bizarre I'm Still Here opens at the Landmark
-- Chau Tu