Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Check It. (500) Days of Summer.

Well BEATs, this quite possibly is it--my favorite movie of 2009. Now, I'm indecisive enough to say that I'll probably want to back out of this tomorrow (wasn't Fantastic Mr. Fox just totally awesome?), but there's no doubt this film had a huge effect on me. I knew it the second Joseph Gordon-Levitt started that karaoke cover of "Here Comes Your Man." Or that split-screen moment at Zooey Deschanel's party. Or Autumn. Forget 500 days of Summer. This was 500 moments when everything in this movie just felt so painstakingly right, and all 500 moments are now finally available on DVD. Time to put JGL (and Hall and Oates) on repeat.

**Bonus track!


-- Chau Tu

Photo & video credit: Fox Searchlight

No comments:

Post a Comment